[CLAM] mad.pc ?

Xavi Rubio xrubio at iua.upf.es
Wed Apr 21 01:34:05 PDT 2004

Searching in the debian packages I have found in which package is this
file:

xrubio at mtg31:~$ dpkg -L libmad0-dev
/.
/usr
/usr/lib
/usr/lib/pkgconfig
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/mad.pc
/usr/lib/libmad.a
/usr/lib/libmad.la
/usr/include
/usr/include/mad.h
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/lib/libmad.so
/usr/share/doc/libmad0-dev

Maybe you have installed tha shared object but still lacks the dev
package?

On the other hand, we have a newer version of libmad, but I expect that it
won't matter.

Xavi

/"\ The ASCII         Xavier Rubio <xrubio at iua dot upf dot es>
\ / Ribbon Campaign   GnuPG public key ID: D0D8020D (pgp.mit.edu)
 X  Against HTML Email & Microsoft Attachments!
/ \

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:34:08 -0300