[CLAM] mad.pc ?

Pupeno pupeno at pupeno.com
Wed Apr 21 08:01:02 PDT 2004

I'm installing from source (and latter also making the package), using the
version 0.15.1b, after compiling the sources (plain, without packaging) I get
the following:
libmad-0.15.1b]$ find * | grep mad
libmad.la
libmad.list
libmad.list.in
mad.h
mad.h.sed
minimad.c
msvc++/mad.h
msvc++/libmad.dsp

as you can see, there's no mad.pc there, and I also did a $ grep mad.pc * but
it didn't return anything usefull, so, I don't see where that mad.pc might be
comming from, maybe another package ? another tarball ? I'll be upgrading the
libmad package for my distro so I'll be able to add it if I find where does
it come from.
BTW, what is this mad.pc supoused to contain ?
Thank you.