[CLAM] srfftw.h ?

Miguel Ram__rez J__vega mramirez at iua.upf.es
Thu Apr 22 10:39:26 PDT 2004

> > In Debian there are two different packages to handle this: libsfftw-dev and
> > libfftw-dev - maybe someone has noticed this already in Ark Linux ( or
> > maybe not ).
> If someone had notices, it should have been me since I'm the one working in
> that package... so, do you know how to make the sfftw lib (I mean, by
> compiling the sources).

I have just downloaded fftw-2.1.5 tarball from http://www.fftw.org and after running ( on the folder I deflated the tarball )
$ ./configure --enable-float --enable-type-prefix && make all

I see that the binaries and headers are generated with the 's' prefix on the expected folders ( fftw and rfftw ).

Miguel.