[CLAM] CLAM 0.6.0 just released

Pau Arumí pau.arumi at iua.upf.es
Thu Feb 19 04:35:44 PST 2004

We are glad to announce that the new release 0.6.0 is ready for download !
[http://www.iua.upf.es/iua/clam]

Major additions to this release are new audio file support: Now users are
allowed to read and save ogg/vorbis, mpeg layer 1/2/3 (mp3...) and pcm based
audio files. For example, you'll take advantadge of this new feature when
opening files in the SMSTools example.
As minor additions, we've fixed some bugs, enhanced code documentation, and
enhanced LADSPA plugins support.

Please read changelog for more details and contact us through the mailing list
for any question.

Read the 'deployment' section of the manual for information about new
externals libraries we depend on.

Note for VisualC++ users: new libraries zips are ready for download in the
web. The zip for 'fltk' library has also changed.

CLAM development team