[CLAM] Error: I can't compile NetworkEditor & NetworkUsage

Andrea Azzali azzaliandrea at libero.it
Fri Feb 20 17:09:09 PST 2004

Hi!

I've several problem during compiling of NetworkEditor & NetworkUsage
The most relevant error sounds like this:

".\..\CLAM\src\Flow\Nodes\AudioNodeTmpl.hxx(233) : error C2664: 'bool __thiscall CLAM::StreamBuffer<class CLAM::Audio,class CLAM::CircularStreamImpl<float> >::GetAndActivate(class CLAM::WriteStreamRegion *,class CLAM::Array<class CLAM::Audio> &)' :
cannot convert parameter 2 from 'class CLAM::Audio' to 'class CLAM::Array<class CLAM::Audio> &'
        A reference that is not to 'const' cannot be bound to a non-lvalue
.."

MoreOver I can't Find several files..

InPortAdapter.cxx
ConnectionAdapter.cxx

and other ones like these...

Can you Help me? I'd like to use CLAM as my sound analyzer...HELP!

THANK YOU!!