[CLAM] PS: NetworkEditor and NetworkUsage on VC6

xamat at iua.upf.es xamat at iua.upf.es
Sat Feb 21 15:21:55 PST 2004

Hi Andrea,

If you are using VC6, the Network examples will not compile (I think it is
stated somewhere in the documentation but I can't remember for sure). The
main reason is tha VC6 does not support some ANSI C++ features that are
needed in the flow control code. On the other hand, Network Editor has a
QT 3 graphical interface, and QT is not GPL under windows.

You can still use CLAM for your analysis, of course, those examples are
just very specific about automatic flow control. I recommend you start by
compiling SMSTools and look at its analysis code.

Xavier Amatriain
CLAM-devel team

> refered to previous message...
>
> PS: I Use VC6 ...