[CLAM] [Fwd: Re: SMS for CNMAT] CLAM on OSX

Francois Thibault francois.thibault at mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Feb 23 05:21:28 PST 2004

Hi Ali,

It looks good to me until step 4. From what I read below I think I know
what your problem is. "autoconf" and "./configure" are two successive
commands to enter not a single line like is shown below. So I guess I
should have written:
step 5a) $autoconf
step 5b) $./configure
the last step will generate the necessary settings file that make
chokes on in your step6

Bye
Francois