[CLAM] troubles using smstools

Francois Thibault francois.thibault at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 22 19:12:58 PDT 2004

On Jul 22, 2004, at 8:40 AM, Xavier Amatriain wrote:

>> And after transformed, it could not be synthesised back. Therefore, I
>> have to analysis the data everytime before transformation and
>> synthesis could be taken. Is it the way it should work.
>
> Uhm, what does it mean that int cannot be synthesized back. Isn't the
> menu option enabled? Do you get some kind of error?

At the risk of oversimplifying the problem you are experimenting let me
risk this question... Are you loading the analysis synthesis
configuration file used to analyzed this SDIF file in the first place
before resynthesis? Unless things have changed recently (did not use
CLAM recently...) you need to reload the configuration file to get
necessary information for resynthesis (window length etc...). Otherwise
it's using the default configuration settings and might have spectrum
sizes mismatch for example.

Apologies for this down on earth reminder if you were loading the conf
file while having troubles :-)

Francois