[CLAM] Bug in configure script for CLAM 0.5.7

Xavi Rubio xrubio at iua.upf.es
Thu Mar 11 08:02:16 PST 2004

Hi Simon, you are right with the testing of fltk-config, thanks for the
feedback :-).
Related to the problem you exposed in the last mail, I think that the
problem is in the version of autoconf you have; you need to
upgrade to autoconf > 2.50 in order to get "configure" running, because we
use features of the latest versions in the config script.

Xavi