[CLAM] problems compiling #2

Xavier Amatriain xamat at iua.upf.es
Thu May 13 02:14:50 PDT 2004

I just downloaded CLAM-0.6.1 and compiled from scratch with Visual7. I
tried two ways:

1. Opening the Visual6 dsp project and asking Visual7 to convert it
2. Running srcdeps from the command line and generating the Visual7
project from scratch.

Both things worked smoothly so it would be interesting to know exactly
what is the first error message you get. Maybe it would be better if you
tried option 2. For doing so:

a. In the command line go to CLAM-0.6.1/build/Examples/SMS/Tools
b. run ..\..\..\srcdeps\srcdeps settings.cfg

This way you will be checking that the paths to the includes is correct
(CLAM and necessary libraries are correctly deployed in your system) and
you will get a brand new Visual7 vcproj.

xamat at clamdevel

--
/**
*     Xavier Amatriain