[CLAM] Troubles linking SMSTools

Ismael ismael.mosquera01 at campus.upf.es
Sun May 30 14:40:30 PDT 2004

Hello friend.
I think you can solve your problem with fltk if you perform the install
process according the following steps
to configure and install fltk:
>./configure --enable-shared --enable-threads --enable-xdbe --enable-xft --b
indir=/usr/bin --libdir=/usr/lib --includedir=/usr/include --prefix=/usr

>make

>make install

for configure to place includes and libs in /usr/include and /usr/lib
enabling shared libs, threads, etc.

For OpenGL I unknow your problems, but I think perhaps you need to install
glu development libraries.

Ismael