[CLAM] SMSBatch linking errors

azeem at libero.it azeem at libero.it
Mon Jan 17 06:11:57 PST 2005

Hi all!
I'm an italian student trying to get SMSBatch working. The OS I work under is
windows 2000 (and I'm compiling with VC 7.1).
Firstly I changed in settings.cfg the following line
USE_ALSA = 1
for
USE_ALSA = 0
(since I work under windows..)
then (after doing successfully srcdeps) I encountered the following linking errors:

SMSBatch error LNK2001: simbolo esterno "public: virtual void __thiscall
xercesc_2_3::AbstractDOMParser::TextDecl(unsigned short const * const,unsigned
short const * const)" (?TextDecl at AbstractDOMParser@xercesc_2_3@@UAEXQBG0 at Z) non
risolto
SMSBatch error LNK2001: simbolo esterno "public: virtual void __thiscall
xercesc_2_3::AbstractDOMParser::startExtSubset(void)"
(?startExtSubset at AbstractDOMParser@xercesc_2_3@@UAEXXZ) non risolto
... (92 similar errors)

I have downloaded the Xercesc library from
http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg/clam/download/xercesc-2.3.0-VC6-build1.zip
and put the unzipped files in \xercesc (at the same level as CLAM)

I have compiled successfully SMSTools, but I still can't compile (better, link)
the SMSBatch program.
Moreover, executing compiled SMSTools, I encountered some execution problems,
such as "runtime error" when attempting to extract the melody from an analyzed
wav audio.

I hope someone can help me. Thanks!
Giacomo.

Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis e navighi a 1.2 Mega. E poi hai l'Adsl senza limiti a meno di 1 euro al giorno.
Abbonati subito senza costi di attivazione su http://www.libero.it