[CLAM] CLAM 0.7 Configuration on OS X.3

Maarten de Boer mdeboer at iua.upf.es
Fri Jan 14 02:50:18 PST 2005

[OSX only]

I believe the problem is related with the dynamic-library bindings.
After linking, all library binding (paths of the used libraries) in the
resulting executable are "corrected" in the CLAM makefile, but if those
libraries themself contain wrong path, running the executable by
clicking the icon will fail.

You can correct  bindings among the different libraries in your sandbox
using the "correct-all-dylibs.sh" script in CLAM/build/macosx-utils.

$ cd <your clam sandbox>
$ ./CLAM-0.7.0/build/macosx-utils/correct-all-dylibs.sh */*/*.dylib

I wrote this script for this purpose, but it might not have been correctly documented. I will file a bugreport so this will be solved in the next
release.

Could you please confirm, Paul, if this solves your problem?

maarten