[CLAM] RT CLAM app

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.es
Fri Jul 1 09:43:49 PDT 2005

Hi Rodrigo,
Well I'm happy you made this request: it made us notice that we removed
the RT example from the cvs...
Why we removed it? We thought that this funcionality was already shown
in another example, which was not the case.
So, I've just revived the AudioIOExample.cxx but it still needs some
tuning to make it compile against the last CLAM release.
I'll send the working example file next week.

Have a good weekend
Pau