[CLAM] Linking xerces in .NET

Xavier Amatriain xamat at iua.upf.es
Sun May 15 15:45:25 PDT 2005

> My workaround is to open the project properties, and in the Linker->Input
> dialog add the following to the Additional Dependencies field:
>
> xerces-c_2.lib xerces-c_2D.lib
>
> You'll recognize these as the xerces lib file names. I should mention that
> I compile my project as a shared library, if that makes a difference.
> Xerces resides in the usual place in the sandbox.

That could make a difference but don't ask me why. Could you open the
vcproj created by srcdeps with a text editor and see if it has any
reference to xerces-c_2.lib? Thanks.

BTW, the "D" suffix means it has debug simbols so you would only need that
one if you really want to be able to debug into xercesc (which I don't
recommend).

   Xavier Amatriain
 Music Technology Group
Universitat Pompeu Fabra