[CLAM] patch for g++3.4 (was : Mysterious compilation errors)

Vegard Sandvold vegard.sandvold at notam02.no
Fri May 20 03:08:58 PDT 2005

Hi Pau,

I applied the patch, and here's the output:
...snip...
[root at hensten src]# patch -p0 <g++3.4patch
patching file Base/Factory.hxx
Hunk #1 succeeded at 156 (offset -39 lines).
patching file Defines/TypeInfo.hxx
patching file Defines/TypeInfoStd.hxx
patching file Flow/Controls/ControlMultiplier.cxx
patching file Flow/Networks/Network.cxx
Hunk #1 FAILED at 226.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
Flow/Networks/Network.cxx.rej
patching file Processing/ArithOps/AudioAdder.cxx
patching file Processing/ArithOps/AudioMultiplier.cxx
patching file Standard/ArrayToBPFCnv.hxx
patching file Standard/BPF.cxx
patching file Standard/Complex.cxx
patching file Standard/Flags.hxx
patching file Standard/Point.cxx
patching file Standard/Polar.cxx
[root at hensten src]#
...snip...

It seems like all but one file was patched succesfully. All the example
apps I tried compile fine after the patch.

Vegard

Vegard Sandvold
Systemansvarlig

NOTAM