[CLAM] build problem mac CLAM 0.90

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.es
Mon Feb 20 13:04:50 PST 2006

En/na George Tourtellot ha escrit:
> hi,
> I'm trying to build CLAM on mac os x 10.4.
> I have run scons configure, scons, sudo scons install
> from CLAM-0.90.0/scons/libs
>
> but when I then try to run scons in
> CLAM-0.90.0/scons/tests, I get problems--output is
> show below.

Don't worry about that. Tests are mainly for maintaining
stability while developing. And the buid system of tests
(functional and  unit tests) is still very experimental under
the new build system (scons).

But if you are really interested in running the tests, try using
the old build-system.

I'm telling out of my mind:
1. cd to CLAM/build/srcdeps and 'make'
2. cd to CLAM/build and do 'autoconf' and './configure'
3. cd to CLAM/build/Tests/UnitTests and 'make depend', 'export
CONFIG=debug' and 'make'
That should compile the automatic (unit) tests.

Wow, now I realise compiling with the new build system is much
easier!

Pau

Or try fixing the scons/tests SConscript file, that would be
very helpfull!