[CLAM] install CLAM on mandrake

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sun Jul 16 07:20:51 PDT 2006

We don't have any Mandriva box available so we didn't test it but the
dependencies shouldn't be that different from the ones in fedora. You can use
the spec file at CLAM/scons/libs/CLAM.spec to build the rpms for your
platform.

If you try that, please report any problems or success. If you need further
directions on how to build the rpms, please ask for them. Anyway, some
internal consume notes on building rpm's are available here:
http://iua-share.upf.es/wikis/clam_draft/RpmBuildingSpike
They might be useful.

On Sunday 16 July 2006 03:16, Patricia Belucchi wrote:
> where can I read about install CLAM on mandrake?
>
> Is it possbile to install CLAM on mandrake? because in the INSTALL file it
> is not mentioned.
>
> I also tried to install it on  AGNULA  but  the "scons" command was not
> found.
>
> thanks

(Home) vokimon at telefonica adot net