[CLAM] install CLAM on mandrake

patricia belucchi patbelu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 15:30:37 PDT 2006

thank you for your response!
when I executed "rpmbuild -ba clam.spec", I received the following error:
"...
+ cvs co -dCLAM-0.91.0 CLAM
cvs checkout: No CVSROOT specified!  Please use the `-d' option
cvs [checkout aborted]: or set the CVSROOT environment variable.
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.67808 (%prep)
RPM build errors:
    Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.67808 (%prep) "

Before that, I had tried with the notes, but I received the same error in
the fourth step:
 (Go to ~/rpmbuild/SOURCES and export CLAM and CLAM_X cvs as CLAM-X-X.X.X\)
with the following command: "cvs export -d CLAM-0.91.0 -D now CLAM"

What value must be setted to the CVSROOT?
thanks,
pat.