[CLAM] about CLAM's demo output and another issue

Neediss Gu neediss at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 02:27:32 PDT 2006

Hi Xavier,
    Thanks very much. Your help is so important to me.
I find another few issues about CLAM code. To avoid troubling you and the
maillist again and again, I will make a list. When I am so sure about that
the issues in list is bugs, I will send it out at that time.

    Thanks again.

--
Gu Renmin (Charles Neediss)
Image, Graph, Video, Speech, Audio, ...