[CLAM] Can anyone send me a resynthesized speech using SMS? I can not run it on FC5

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Tue Jun 20 05:15:23 PDT 2006

(let's keep the thread on-list)

Here you have an example of SMSGenderChange as you requested:

http://www.iua.upf.edu/~parumi/tmp/ElvisFemalized-outputSound.wav
http://www.iua.upf.edu/~parumi/tmp/ElvisFemalized-residualSound.wav
http://www.iua.upf.edu/~parumi/tmp/ElvisFemalized-sinusoidalSound.wav

Hope that helps,

And let's see if we are able to define the bug you detected...

Pau

En/na Neediss Gu ha escrit: