[CLAM] Can anyone send me a resynthesized speech using SMS? I can not run it on FC5

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Tue Jun 20 18:30:50 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 20 June 2006 14:15, Pau Arumi wrote:
> >     *In FC5*, when I click "File->Configuration->New", then the SMS's
> > GUI crashed. I think maybe my rpm packet got something wrong. Now I did
> > not get a FC5 PC. When I back home, I will try GDB to backtrace it.

If that's after trying to load a configuration (and failing), that's a known
bug in our big list. Try to create a new one in first place and if this does
work then is the known ugly bug. If not, then the backtrace will be very
valuable for us.

> >     I am now downloading the CLAM-applications-0.91.0-4.i386.rpm
> > again and to reinstall it. I tried to download it 3 times. Everytime
> > when I get up to 97%, then I can not continue downloading. It says
> > "Socket Error=10054".

I think rpm's should have some kind of crc checking. So if it doesn't
complaint about CRC, it may not be a rpm corruption. No idea about the socket
connection.

> >     *In WindowsXP*, I am to sorry to tell you the following issues.
> > 1. When I had done SMS Analysis and clicked the "Store Analysis Data"
> > then it crashed.

If you call it from the command line (cmd), SMSTools will dump more
information on the terminal about the crash. Could you make those two quests:
1- Save the analysis for a very small file.
2- Call it from a terminal and paste us the output

> > 2. When I click "SMS Transform-> Apply", it crashed.

Besides the console output, could you send us the tranformation score you
tried?

Thanks for all that feedback, Neediss.

(Work) dgarcia at iua dot upf anotherdot edu
(Home) vokimon at telefonica adot net