[CLAM] Transformation

Xavier Amatriain xamat at iua.upf.edu
Tue May 16 09:07:51 PDT 2006

It is indeed possible. As a matter of fact, CLAM is already being used
for real-time spectral transformations under different settings. If you
look at the SMSTools app you will see that you even have a
transformation for changing male voices to female and viceversa. Those
transformations can work in real time.