[CLAM] CLAM (SMS) Crash constantly

Sebastian Fingerhuth sfi at akustik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Nov 16 03:59:06 PST 2006

Hello,
I wrote something in the Bugreport site of CLAM
(http://clam.iua.upf.edu/bugreporting.html), but now I found this list.
-----------
I have a problem using CLAM SMSTools. I did some steps as explained in
the tutorial. But when it cames to save the Analysis file, I choose
a .sdif file and then the Programm crashes, without any error window. It
just disapeard. And the file wasn't saved.
And I have this crash in other situations too. I tried on 3 different
systems, with similar problems. It just crashed.
- Notebook WinXP Pro
- Notebook Fedora Core 6
- PC with Win2k

I hope you can help me.