[CLAM] how audio time-scaling is implemented in CLAM

luca.garbugino at libero.it luca.garbugino at libero.it
Wed Oct 11 14:13:06 PDT 2006

Hello
I’m a student at University of Genoa. I’m writing a brief report on audio time-scaling algorithms for Prof. Camurri. Where can I find some info about how audio time-scaling is implemented in CLAM (maybe vocoder techniques, granular synthesis or else)?
Cheers
lg

Scegli Direct Line: risparmia fino al 30% sulla Rc Auto + 10% di sconto extra! Salva il preventivo, entro il 31 Ottobre!
http://click.libero.it/directline5

believed to be clean.