[CLAM] Can CLAM be used with Visual Studio C++ 2005 Express Edition

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed Oct 25 00:40:49 PDT 2006

En/na Mario Servin ha escrit:
> Hi, it seems CLAM is what I was looking for. Nevertheles for my
> project I want to use all free or open source tools, so I wonder if it
> can be used with Microsoft Visual Studio C++ Express Edition (free for
> the moment). As far as I read in the manual of CLAM the compiler to
> use in Windows is Microsoft Visual Studio 7(a non free stuff), no
> mention to other...
Does it say so? We need to change it! We are currently using Visual 2003
Express (the free edition) for the automatic building.
I'm not sure if it works with 2005 edition. Probably Xavier or someone
else has try it. And if some upgrading problem occur my guess is that it
should be very easy to solve.

  Pau

believed to be clean.