[CLAM] Subversion binaries for windows

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri Dec 21 19:24:42 PST 2007

We have again new windows binaries available for NetworkEditor and Annotator
from the current svn snapshot:
http://clam.iua.upf.edu/download/win/svnsnapshots/

There have been a long time since last release. Pau and me moved to a new lab
(again) and we had some problems replicating the auto release system. We have
been too busy with other projects to fix it until now. Anyway CLAM
development has been progressing steadily thanks to the contributions of the
new developers of the GSoC program and also to the 3D acoustics project Pau
and me are involved in now. So, whenever we do a new release, hopefully on
the next month, expect a featurefull one.

The good news is that hollidays are here so we can invert some time towards
having a CLAM release. The first reached millestone is having again those
crosscompiled windows binaries available, so people not using subversion can
at least get the taste. I don't have even windows at home so i couldn't test
them, so, any feedback will be very apreciated.

Regards.