[CLAM] Creating a minimal processing object

Alex Norman alex at neisis.net
Mon Jun 4 20:56:04 PDT 2007

First of all, I think there is a typo in the SConstruct here:
http://www.clam.iua.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Minimal_SConstruct_to_build_with_CLAM_and_Qt4

options.Add(PathOption('clam_prefix', 'The prefix where CLAM was installed', ))
shouldn't it be:
options.Add(PathOption('clam_prefix', 'The prefix where CLAM was installed', ''))
?

Second, if I want to build a processing object like this one:
http://www.clam.iua.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Creating_a_minimal_processing_object

[except changing the port types to CLAM::Audio and including the appropriate
header]

how do I do that?  I see that I cannot simply place my hxx and cxx files in the
Processing dir and run scons from the CLAM dir...

I want to make an object and use it with the NetworkEditor..

Eventually I'm going to try to make an object that uses Aubio to detect beats.

Thanks,
-Alex