[CLAM] windows build

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri Mar 16 07:30:00 PDT 2007

On Thursday 15 March 2007 19:25:00 stuart duncan wrote:
> Dear David,
>
>   I'm having difficulty building clam libraries from source in Windows,
> would anyone be willing to make the dynamic libraries as DLL's.
>
>   Thanks,
>
>   S.Duncan

Hi, Stuart.

You should build them yourself. Right now we cannot support distributing
library binaries for Windows. Our windows box is in a different building and
we don't have direct access to even get the binaries we automatically build.
I am sorry. If you are a developer you could consider develop under Linux as
we ship development binaries for several Linux distributions. Consider also
joining the user or the developer mailing lists. Maybe some Windows developer
may offer you the binaries he/she has built.

Thanks.
David.