[CLAM] vmqt4 and the Annotator

Alex Norman alex at neisis.net
Thu Mar 1 12:40:50 PST 2007

Ahh, that is what I get for trying to build apps when I haven't had enough
sleep.

Okay, I've built the Annotator app.  I'm using the ClamExtractorExample, I've
input 3 songs, 2 techno songs and one metal song, the techno songs are mp3s with
id3tags.. the song descriptors for all give me the same values for genre,
danceability, key, mode, dynamiccomplexity and bpm.

Genre folk
Danceability 7.2
key c
mode minor
DynamicComplexity 8.1
BPM 100

what's going on?

btw, just so I have this right, is there any way to build the clam library
without qt? [just for future use]

-Alex