[CLAM] NetworkEditor building problems

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Sun Mar 11 14:58:09 PDT 2007

> But, for further investigation in case you still cannot merge CLAM with the
> ebuilds from the overlay after your system sync, the overlay email list will be
> a better place to go. It is other developers here that have a deeper
> understanding as me of portage, build process and gentoo/linux in general, so
> it will be easier to determine if it is a problem with the ebuild, your system
> or CLAM.

ok ... i had to disable the osc and id3 use flags in order ... now i'm
stuck at the following problem after libclam_processing.so has been
linked:

audioio/src/MultiChannelAudioFileWriter.cxx: In member function ‘virtual bool CLAM::MultiChannelAudioFileWriter::ConcreteConfigure(const CLAM::ProcessingConfig&)’:
audioio/src/MultiChannelAudioFileWriter.cxx:230: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
generating processing/libclam_processing.so.0 with /sbin/ldconfig -n
== Copying and updating includes : audioio/src/MonoAudioFileReader.cxx
cp: cannot create regular file `audioio/src/MonoAudioFileReader.cxx': No such file or directory
scons: *** [audioio/src/MonoAudioFileReader.cxx] audioio/src/MonoAudioFileReader.cxx: No such file or directory

!!! ERROR: media-libs/libclam-0.98.0 failed.
Call stack:
  ebuild.sh, line 1614:   Called dyn_compile
  ebuild.sh, line 971:   Called qa_call 'src_compile'
  environment, line 3015:   Called src_compile
  libclam-0.98.0.ebuild, line 104:   Called die

tim

--
tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://tim.klingt.org

The aim of education is the knowledge, not of facts, but of values
  William S. Burroughs