[CLAM] .pro-file not found

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Mar 12 08:09:31 PDT 2007

En/na Stefan Kragh ha escrit:
> Hello all,
>
> First off, thank you to all the contributorus for what seems to be an exceptional piece of software! I have not been able to explore any of the potential unfortunately, as I am unable to launch the chords.pro file (this is what is most interesting to me, mainly for learning and playing along purposes ).
>
> I am on a Mac OSX Core Duo and simply can't find the correct file in step 2, as described here:
> http://iua-share.upf.es/wikis/clam/index.php/First_steps_with_annotator

hi stefan,
indeed, we are not including this file nor the any other
annotator samples in the mac osx dmg!

i've submited a bug (#218) and it should be fixed soon. by now,
download and decompress the source tarball

http://clam.iua.upf.edu/download/src/

and find the needed files in Annotator/Samples
thanks for spotting the bug.

pau