[CLAM] NetworkEditor building problems

Dominique Michel dominique.michel at citycable.ch
Tue Mar 13 05:27:23 PDT 2007

> > hm ... i'm on gentoo, the qt3 is located in /usr/qt/3,
> >
> On gentoo, it is QTDIR="/usr" with qt4.
>
> I committed ebuilds for the proaudio overlay, so the easy way to install CLAM
> is, as explained on http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=Usage

I just update this answer with a correction in case some gentoo users read it.
On gentoo, QTDIR=/usr/qt/3 when qt3 is installed, "" otherwise. qt4 doesn't need
any QTDIR on gentoo. That implies at, when compiling a program that need qt4,
you must use QTDIR="".

I have just committed svn ebuilds for all the CLAM packages to the overlay,
and I will update the ebuilds for NetworkEditor-0.4.3 and Annotator-0.3.6
with QTDIR="" as soon at they are tested. it will be later today.

Ciao,
Dominique