[CLAM] Writing Control Data to a File in Network Editor

Uğur Güney ugurguney at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 15:37:53 PDT 2008

# Hi,
# I installed the newest version of the Network editor in the SVN and
it works fine here under Windows Vista. (At my previous attempt with
an earlier version of Network Editor, many of the analysis objects
made the program crash.) Thanks!
# I made a simple network consists of MonoAudioFileReader connected to
SMSAnalysisCore. Its Fundamental output is connected to
Fundamental2Control and that is connected to ControlPrinter.
ControlPrinter shows the fundamental frequencies very well. But for
further analysis a have to write them in a text file. How can I do
this?
-ugur guney-