[CLAM] compile question

Pau Arum’i parumi at iua.upf.edu
Sat Mar 1 04:29:49 PST 2008

Yep, here I am, sorry for the late answer.
The problem is that the $PKG_CONFIG environment var is not set by
mac-ports. This problem was spoted by  Trevor Fancher some weeks ago and
sent a patch at clam-devel list, which now have been commited (#11220).

Pablo, can you confirm it fixes your problem?

Cheers,
Pau

En/na Pablo Colapinto ha escrit: