[CLAM] Call for GSoC 2008 project proposals

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Mar 3 19:36:33 PST 2008

Google Summer of Code program is back this year. Last year, GSoC was very
successful and brought new developers and features to CLAM. If we are lucky,
we might be chosen again this year as mentoring organization.

We are updating the wiki with new project proposals for the GSoC application.
We would like to open up this brainstorming process to users and developers.
If you are missing some feature you would like to be addressed by GSoC
students, just send it on the list.

Our working set of ideas:
http://clam.iua.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/SoC_ideas

The number of projects is also proportional to the number of mentors. If you
have experience developing with CLAM and want to help us as mentor, just drop
us a line.