[CLAM] Annotator question

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Mar 9 04:46:30 PDT 2009

El dg 08 de 03 de 2009 a les 22:16 -0400, en/na Darren Landrum va
escriure:
> I was just reading up on the Annotator, having suddenly remembered
> reading something about it some time ago. I understand it can analyze a
> piece of music and tell you information about notes and chords and the like?
>
> So does that mean I can, say, feed "Shadow Of a Lonely Man" through it
> so I can finally figure out all of the chords and play it? If so, I just
> might be sold.

Yes Annotator can do that.
But you actually might want to more specific Chordata (previously known
as TurnAround) application. You'll find it at the subversion.
A screenshot:
http://clam-project.org/w/images/6/6c/TurnAround-colorSegments.png