[CLAM] Annotator question

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Mar 9 05:13:58 PDT 2009

A Dilluns 09 Març 2009 12:46:30, Pau Arumí va escriure:
> El dg 08 de 03 de 2009 a les 22:16 -0400, en/na Darren Landrum va
>
> escriure:
> > I was just reading up on the Annotator, having suddenly remembered
> > reading something about it some time ago. I understand it can analyze a
> > piece of music and tell you information about notes and chords and the
> > like?
> >
> > So does that mean I can, say, feed "Shadow Of a Lonely Man" through it
> > so I can finally figure out all of the chords and play it? If so, I just
> > might be sold.
>
> Yes Annotator can do that.
> But you actually might want to more specific Chordata (previously known
> as TurnAround) application. You'll find it at the subversion.
> A screenshot:
> http://clam-project.org/w/images/6/6c/TurnAround-colorSegments.png

Darren, if you don't want to compile, we have  generated some svnsnapshot
binaries for windows and debian. Go to the download page of your platform and
take a look at the 'svnsnapshots' directory.

As it is beta software any bug report is very wellcome.