[CLAM] Problem compiling CLAM

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:29:02 PST 2010

Hey guys!
I am on Ubuntu Jaunty and there seem to be no deb packages (uh oh) for
jaunty.

So I started to compile the thing from svn.

1.Compiled libraries from CLAM folder.

2. Then compiled SMSTools and NetworkEditor and tried to start them but
nothing worked.

3. Reading the README file, I realized I have to reinstall CLAM with the
application using
command ~/clam/NetworkEditor$ (cd ../CLAM/scons/libs && scons && scons
install) && scons && ./NetworkEditor

4.Issuing this command from withing the NetworkEditor folder I get an error:

scons: *** No SConstruct file found.
File "/usr/lib/scons/SCons/Script/Main.py", line 830, in _main

What should I do?

Louigi Verona.