[CLAM] Problem compiling CLAM

Pau Arumí pau.arumi at barcelonamedia.org
Wed Feb 17 01:49:22 PST 2010

El dc 17 de 02 de 2010 a les 06:29 +0100, en/na Louigi Verona va
escriure:
> Hey guys!
> I am on Ubuntu Jaunty and there seem to be no deb packages (uh oh) for
> jaunty.
>
> So I started to compile the thing from svn.
>
> 1.Compiled libraries from CLAM folder.
>
> 2. Then compiled SMSTools and NetworkEditor and tried to start them
> but nothing worked.
>
> 3. Reading the README file, I realized I have to reinstall CLAM with
> the application using
> command ~/clam/NetworkEditor$ (cd ../CLAM/scons/libs && scons && scons
> install) && scons && ./NetworkEditor
>
> 4.Issuing this command from withing the NetworkEditor folder I get an
> error:
>
> scons: *** No SConstruct file found.
> File "/usr/lib/scons/SCons/Script/Main.py", line 830, in _main

The command described in NetworkEditor/INSTALL (not README) was wrong
instead of (cd ../CLAM/scons/libs && ...) should be (cd ../CLAM && ...)
fixed in subversion:
http://clam-project.org/clam/trunk/NetworkEditor/INSTALL

Thanks for reporting it