[CLAM] How to estimate swing ratio? (with TickExtractor example perhaps?)

Murray Meehan murray.meehan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 22:10:15 PDT 2011

Hi David,

I experienced some confusion a while back about a few examples contributed
by MTG staff (well, if I recall correctly it was MTG) which would not
function because they were dependent on processings which were dependant on
a proprietary raytracing library which MTG has yet to release to the public
due to some kind of IP issues. I suppose it is possible that the code you
are working with suffers from a similar dependancy, or the same one, and it
may be worth your time to contact MTG to ask about that.

I should warn you, I am completely speculating on this matter, because I
know little about the tick extractor section of CLAM.

- Murray