[CLAM] How to estimate swing ratio? (with TickExtractor example perhaps?)

David Garcia Garzon david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Sat Aug 20 03:28:52 PDT 2011

TickExtractor is MTG/UPF IP but raytracing (and most spatialization plugin code) is Barcelona Media IP.

While raytracing is non-relased code and we offer alternatives to enable or disable it. TickExtractor is a selfcontained program as we received it from the MTG. I knew that MTG had propietary processings to compute and modify the swing and i thought they were included in the opened code because i saw Swing related processings, but they are just swing compensation processings. Maybe compensating includes computing, but it is not in the generated xml file. A closer look to the code might put light on that.

The original author of that code is Fabien Gouyon. He should know why some code is included here or not, and could provided related papers that explain the algorithm if you want to contribute them to CLAM.
http://www.inescporto.pt/~fgouyon/

David.