[Clam-devel] Debian packaging

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Tue Dec 26 09:07:26 PST 2006

Since friday i've been trying to build and upload ubuntu/debian packages for 0.96, but my laptop wireless drivers are loosing the connection every few minutes, so all the batch process have been painfull. I just managed building and uploading feisty packages. But now i realize that Pau is doing changes on the debian packaging files and i still have not built all the packages. Pau, can you give me more information on what are you trying to do/have done? Should we rebuild all the packages? Are you trying to build them too?

David.

believed to be clean.