[Clam-devel] SMSTools qt4 port patch rebuilt

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Apr 2 06:46:31 PDT 2007

Since i moved most files on vmqt, Zach's patch to port the vmqt and SMSTools
to qt4 cannot be applied anymore. So I attach a new patch with the current
state of the qt4 port of SMSTools including some fixes to the SConstruct,
resources and ui's.

I don't want to commit it because it raises a lot of bugs that renders
SMSTools even more unstable as i explained before. Mostly due to race
conditions among threads manipulating the GUI.

Some resources (images) that didn't appear on the patch, were added directly
on the svn. I hope they do not hurt anyone. Also by applying the patch,
deleted files are just emptied. It seems that 'svn diff' may need some
options to render a nice patch.

(Home) vokimon at telefonica adot net