[Clam-devel] KeySpace and Tonnetz dummy data sources

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jun 4 10:02:52 PDT 2007

Bennett, if you already did any change to Tonnetz don't update your sandbox or
you might get some conflicts. I did some changes to get ride of the Dummy
data sources for KeySpace and Tonnetz. If you send the patch to the list ill
try to merge it.

The changes i did consisted on removing the DummyXXXDataSources  classes on
the KeySpace and Tonnetz which provided dummy constant data for qt designer.
I used instead the generic dummy data source i already used for the BarGraph,
the DummyFloatArrayDataSource class which is 'programable' with the constant
data to show. I just added programmable labels to fit KeySpace and Tonnetz
needs.

When you split the monitor class all the common files will get 'almost'
identical.

Looking forward your changes, it will be very interesting viewing PCP's and
MFCC's as a BarGraph on the Annotator.