[Clam-devel] NE add linked processings with automatic naming

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 06:28:01 PDT 2008

El 07/17/2008 09:51 AM, Natanael Olaiz escribió:
> El 07/17/2008 08:32 AM, David García Garzón escribió:
>> On Dijous 17 Juliol 2008, Natanael Olaiz wrote:
>>   [...]
>>>     2) if you add a lot of multiple connections processings using this,
>>> you will be carrying all the previous connections. :-)
>>>

>> I don't fully understand what you mean with this.
>> [...]
>>

> Ups, I though you were asking here for the global idea... not just the
> point...
>
> I wanted to mean there that using the main linker name (instead class
> name) to generate the name, if you use in severals multiple added
> linked connections it will generate a complex name with the previous
> of the previous (of the....) linker.

Thinking further, since for now the available processings for linking
are terminals (just input or output port(s)), and CLAM doesn't allow
more than one outport connected to an inport (my custom to Pd....) the
possible carried names are limited to just one (when
processing->source->visualizer/sink)...