[CLAM] SMSTools / Network Editor - crashes

Jay LeBoeuf jleboeuf at ccrma.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 24 10:25:21 PDT 2005

Hi Pau,

1)  I'm using the M-Audio AP 24/96.   Seems to have worked so far with most
of my other audio apps.

2)  Running ./AudioApplicationExample, I hear a wonderous sine tone from my
card's outputs.
      What's interesting is that when I hit enter to Terminate the app, I
receive the same error as when trying to play audio in SMSTools.

    [ets at localhost AudioApplication]$ ./AudioApplicationExample
    Press enter to terminate
    Scheduler set to Round Robin with priority 98...

    Press enter to terminate
    Scheduler set to Round Robin with priority 98...
    terminate called after throwing an instance of 'SndPcmError'
      what():
    Aborted
    [ets at localhost AudioApplication]$

Anything come to mind?