[CLAM] Bug reports

Koen Tanghe Koen.Tanghe at UGent.be
Tue Feb 14 07:04:42 PST 2006

On Tuesday, February 14, 2006 3:08 PM [GMT+1=CET],
David Garcia Garzon <xxxdgarcia at iua.upf.esxxx> wrote:

>> (1)
> The ICA algorithm is not included in CLAM because the code was not
> ours (it comes from Queen Mary University of London) and we have not
> solved license issues yet.
>
> Anyway, it should not appear on the list of available processings.
> And when choosed it should not crash. We'll fix that.

OK.

>> (2)

> I thought we explicitly tested this use case on Windows and it was
> working. Is the extractor installed on the same folder as the sample
> project? The binary should be relative to such folder.

The following is what I have on my disk after running the Windows installers
(external libraries were run first, as stated on your site):

C:\Program Files\CLAM>tree /F /A
Folder PATH listing
Volume serial number is 00001DA3 9412:9AE0
C:.
+---Annotator
|   |   CLAM-Annotator.url
|   |   uninst.exe
|   |
|   +---bin
|   |       Annotator.exe
|   |
|   +---resources
|   |   \---sounds
|   |           click.wav
|   |
|   \---Samples
|       |   ClamExtractorExample.exe
|       |   Project.pro
|       |   Schema.sc
|       |
|       \---SongsTest
|               LisaRein-SomethingBetter.mp3
|               LisaRein-SomethingBetter.mp3.pool
|               LisaRein-spunkyfunk.mp3
|               LisaRein-spunkyfunk.mp3.pool
|               urls.txt

+---externals
|       libsndfile.dll
|       ogg.dll
|       pthreadVCE.dll
|       qt-mt322.dll
|       uninst.exe
|       vorbis.dll
|       vorbisenc.dll
|       vorbisfile.dll
|       xerces-c_2_3_0.dll

+---NetworkEditor
|   |   CLAM-NetworkEditor.url
|   |   uninst.exe
|   |
|   +---bin
|   |       NetworkEditor.exe
|   |
|   \---resources
|           mtg.xpm
|           mtg2.xpm
|           mtg3.xpm

+---QtSMSTools
|   |   CLAM-QtSMSTools.url
|   |   uninst.exe
|   |
|   \---bin
|           nofile
|           QtSMSTools.exe

\---Voice2MIDI
    |   CLAM-Voice2MIDI.url
    |   uninst.exe

    \---bin
            midi_melody_out.xml
            Voice2MIDI.exe

> Thanks for the reports.

I'm not going to say "my pleasure" ;-), but I hope they help you somehow.

Koen