[CLAM] request

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Tue Jun 12 11:30:57 PDT 2007

Hi, Liviu.

Do you mean speech recognition? Speaker recognition? Just sound
classification? Which is the concrete use case? I am not sure of what you
mean but your statement seems too general to be achieved. Depending on your
purpose you might be in a research bleeding edge, specially if you go to the
semantic level.

CLAM currently has no sound classification system but it has many of the
building blocks such systems use. That's better than starting from scratch.

A new document we added to the wiki [1] gives you an overview on the steps to
get introduced into CLAM:
[1] http://clam.iua.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Approaching_CLAM

If you need more help, just ask.